Retailer of the Week: YourWesternDecor.com


About us I live outside a small town in Eastern Oregon. Beautiful mountains surrounding our home. I live with my husband and our two daughter. We enjoy the mountains, camping, & being outdoors.
Outside of spending time with my family I enjoy spending time with my two horses & four dogs. I also breed Great Danes from time to time. I've had Great Danes for about twenty years now. Fawn & brindle are my choice of colors. Have had all. Great dogs especially if you’re looking for a wonderful, loving, gentle, family dog.
I decided about a year ago that I wanted to start another business doing something I really enjoyed. So, I started this website. I love shopping for great gift ideas and beautiful home décor & furnishings. This is what I really enjoy doing. I have a lot of support from others in the business & enjoy finding & adding new items daily. I love the western lifestyle & look.
Western décor offers a real cozy feeling in our home & I hope I can help you get that cozy feeling in your home, cabin or lodge as well.

Here are a few of RBR products that you can find at


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...